- Crossing Cultures: Conflict, migration and convergence, The proceeding of the 32nd international congress of the history of art, edited by Jaynie Anderson Miegunyah Press $200 hb, 1126 pp, 9780522855005. Melbourne University Publishing
- Download Patrick McCaughey's review (135 kb)
- Interspaces: Art and Architectural Exchanges from East to West
Conference Proceedings (2012)
- The Cambridge Companion to Australian Art
The Vision of the Australian Institute of Art History is embodied in The Cambridge Companion to Australian Art
The volume has been extensively reviewed, see Andrew Sayers review in the Australian Book Review, 'A new Orthodoxy for Australian Art'.
- Journal of Art Historiography Number 4 June 2011
Australian Art Historiography
Guest edited by Jaynie Anderson, University of Melbourne
This issue of the Journal of Art Historiography has been archived in perpetuity by the National Library of Australia in its Pandora web archive.
- Print Matters at the Baillieu
Print matters is a collection of essays composed by some of the finest print scholars in Australia. They reveal some juicy and fascinating insights into collectors, collections, and works of art. Inspired by the print collection at the Baillieu Library, University of Melbourne, the publication goes beyond Melbourne, and the authors take us to people, art, buildings and gardens through Australia and the world. These papers are the proceedings from the 2011 symposium of the same title which was held at the University. The volume is essential reading for anyone interested in the state of printmaking arts. Further information.